The #62 is the sister to brush #61 which matches most people’s eye lid size. The #62 fits perfectly into most eyelid creases making it an incredibly addicting tool. Its shape mimics the highlight brush #64 but simply a smaller version of it. The shape helps allow for perfect blending ‘up and out’ with precision. This brush is often tokened “the brush” because of its popular all-around use for blending and application as well as its mysteriously soft bristles. When you hold the #62, you might realize it very much resembles an actual paint brush and you the true artist.
With the #62 you can use it for blending and application of eyeshadow on eyelids and creases, along the nose and around eyes for contouring. It’s great for any area that needs a little smudge as well. The Scott Barnes #62 Eye Blender Brush is the ultra-durable all around ‘go to’ for full face use.
- Cruelty-Free, 100% Synthetic Fibers
- All wood handle
- Aluminum ferrule
- ‘Scott Barnes’ hot stamp
- Tapered Paintbrush Tip
- No Shedding
- Does not change shape
- Clean with make-up brush cleanser
- Length: 7.3in. (18.5 cm)
- Width: .4 in. (1 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 1 ounce
HOW TO CLEAN MAKE UP BRUSH:
- Wet the brush fibers with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand or cleansing pad/mat.
- Gently massage the tips of the fibers in your palm or cleansing pad/mat.
- Rinse the fibers.
- Squeeze out excess moisture with a clean towel.
- Reshape the brush head to its original shape.
- Allow to air dry flat or pointed downwards so no water residue slips back into the ferrule.