Obagi's Soothing Complex Calming Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 25 delivers lightweight coverage, as it keeps your skin moisturized and protected from UV rays throughout the day. Ideal for all skin types, this facial moisturizer has a tinted formula and is enhanced by soothing and hydrating ingredients, such as aloe vera and sodium hyaluronate.
- Allantoin: helps hydrate to allow for a better skin healing environment
- Vitamin K and Bromelain: help promote post-procedure skin recovery
- Sodium Hyaluronate and Aloe Vera: provide soothing and hydrating benefits
- Lightweight formula suitable for dry, delicate, and post-procedure skin.
- The lightly tinted formula helps to blur minor imperfections and adapts to a range of skin tones and complexions.
- Broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 25 provides physical UVA and UVB protection.
- Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, free of synthetic fragrance and parabens.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, 4.8%.
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Propanediol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ranunculus Ficaria Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phytonadione, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Juice, Dimethicone, Methylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Aluminum Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Alumina, Benzyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzoic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Iron Oxides, Allantoin, Disodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Bioflavonoids, Chondrus Crispus, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Bromelain, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glucose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Honey Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Tetrapeptide-14.